Volunteer Appreciation and Orientation
We love our volunteers! The Volunteer Appreciation and Orientation event happens at the:
Woodvale Community Facility 4540 50 Street, Edmonton
Wednesday, February 6th.
- Doors at 6:00
- Snacks at 6:30
- Program begins at 7:00 p.m.
Nordic Fair and Registration Package Pick Up
- Opening Ceremonies: 11:30 am
- Nordic Fair & Registration Package Pick Up: Noon – 8:00 pm
Safety Information for all Volunteers
Please read the Volunteer Safety Information
Parking and Shuttle Information for Volunteers at the Waskahegan Staging Area Only
There is limited parking for volunteers at the Finish Line/Stadium so please try to car pool. Food / Aid Station Volunteers may bring their vehicle to the Convoy Site at the Waskehegan Staging Area
Volunteers working in other areas at Waskehegan (Timing, Festival Tent, Merchandise, Awards, etc.):
- those who are required to be at Waskehegan before 9:15 am can bring their vehicles and park in the Convoy Site;
- those who are required to be there after 9:15 am should park and take the shuttle from Bethel Transit Terminal in Sherwood Park – shown here on the 2018 Venues Map. Free shuttle buses run continuously between Bethel Transit Terminal and Waskahegan from 8:30 am until 5:30 pm. Buses leave when they are full (about every 10-15 minutes) and the ride takes approximately 30-40 minutes.