Win One of Five $100 Gift Cards
We’re giving away five $100 gift cards from one of our amazing sponsors. Tell us how you’re getting ready for the Birkie ski on February 10th, 2024 for a chance to win one.
It’s As Easy As 1, 2, 3, To Enter
- Follow us on Facebook (@cdnbirkie) or Instagram (@CanadianBirkie)
- Share your picture or tips on how your get Birkie ready. For example:
- Post a photo of your favourite ski food (no brand names)
- Post your favourite training tip
- Or post how to you prepare your 5.5 kg pack
- Tag us using one of these hashtags: #AdventureAwaits #CdnBirkieContest
Increase Your Chances of Winning!
We love seeing all your pics and tips!
- Post daily to increase your chances
- If you post more than once, please ensure your pics and tips are different
Cross Your Fingers & Skis
On February 1, 2024 we will randomly choose our five lucky winners.
Alternative Ways to Enter
- Simply email your name, pic or tip to email@example.com
- Photos and tips emailed may be uploaded onto the Canadian Birkie Facebook Group or Instagram pages at the courtesy of the Canadian Birkebeiner Society.
The Fine Print
- Participation in this contest is voluntary.
- No purchase of Canadian Birkebeiner products or services is required to be part of the contest.
- Participants can enter at a maximin of once daily. Each post will count as one entry into the contest. Each post must be unique.
- This Contest is open to residents of Canada, excluding Quebec. Entries under the age of majority require written a parental consent if chosen as one of the Winners. Due to government contest regulations, participants of Quebec cannot win. You can still submit your photos and tips via social media; we would love to hear about your Birkie tips!
- There is one selection round for the five Winners that will take place February 1, 2024. Volunteers of the Canadian Birkebeiner Society will select the prize winner.
- Canadian Birkebeiner Society staff, board members, sponsors and volunteers can post photos and tips, but are not eligible to win.
- The Canadian Birkebeiner Society will contact the Prize winners through the contact phone number or email address provided during registration or email entry. If it is not possible within a seventy-two (72) hour period to contact the Prize winners despite customary efforts, the Canadian Birkebeiner Society reserves the right to disqualify that Entry and randomly select another Entry for that Prize winner. In the event that a Winner is ineligible, disqualified, does not claim the Prize, is un-contactable for any reason and/or deemed to have forfeited all rights to the Prize, The Canadian Birkebeiner Society at its sole discretion may decide if a replacement Winner should be selected.
- Selected Entrants will be required, as a condition of winning a prize, to correctly answer, a mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by email.
- Contest participants and organizers acknowledge the contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook and Instagram from Meta or X.
- Only one prize awarded per person for a total of five prizes each valued at $100. All Entries have an equal chance of winning for the respective draws they are entered into. Chances of winning are dependent on how many Entries are received into the Contest
- Prize giftcards cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner.
- Prize giftcards cannot be used for Canadian Birkie Merchandise shop, and only used for products or services from the sponsor.
- Winners will be announced on the Canadian Birkie Facebook Group and Instagram page on February 5, 2024 or three business days after the winner has answered their skill testing question.
- The Canadian Birkebeiner Society can update the conditions of this contest at any time, or cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering the Contest, all Contestants agree to be bound by the rules of the Contest and release the Canadian Birkebeiner Society and all parties associated with the Contest from any liability with respect to this Contest or any prize.
- The personal information collected as part of this contest is collected under the authority of Section 33 (c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act and will be protected under Part 2 of that Act. It will be used for the purpose of administration of the Contest, and email the Birkie eNewsletter if opted in. Please direct any questions about the collection of information to our office.